How many times have you set New Year’s goals and resolutions only to fall short or not even get started? Maybe you’re even one of those people that’s forgotten about goals and resolutions at all to avoid disappointment. It is human nature to have high expectations of ourselves and so I make it a practice to do whatever it takes to power and propel myself towards my goals. Here are a few tips to stay on track with your goals and resolutions.
- Brush off stress. Stress can de-motivate you and keep you from reaching your goals so do whatever it takes to keep it at bay. Get to know what it takes to manage your own stress; music, yoga, art, sports. Take time away for these activities and come back to it with a much clearer mind.
- Do small things that give you an instant sense of accomplishment. Make a list to move you toward your goals and cross something off your list every day, even if it’s just something small.
- Work to stay healthy and fit. Feeling sluggish and ill makes us unmotivated.
- Be adventurous. Don’t hesitate to go outside of the box and test the waters with something different and new that you haven’t tried. It gives you a sense of excitement and just may turn things in your favour.
- Replace ANY thoughts of lack, with abundance. Live as though you already have your wish.
- Have determination. Work for what you want and don’t give up.
- Be clear with your intentions. Setting clear intentions helps you to get through the clutter in your mind and keep you focused.
And lastly, have confidence and faith in yourself. You are capable of anything! Good luck toward your goals for 2017 whether it be quitting a bad habit, taking up a new hobby, meeting new people or making your desired dream income.
Our theme for 2017 is teamwork. Working together and learning from each other’s strengths makes us all more successful at the end of the day. We hope you will include us on your journey to success in 2017.
Have a safe, happy Holiday and all the best for the New Year to you from all of us here at Automated Marketing Solutions!