Are you getting the most value from your website? Be it Buying or Selling, each prospect has a unique reason for visiting but did you know for most websites, only 2% of web traffic converts on the first visit? What happens to the remaining 98%?
If I told you AMS has a way that allows you to gain better insights, reach audiences in new ways, and develop improved marketing campaigns so your prospects have a better overall web experience for mere pennies on the dollar, would you be interested?
AMS’ Retargeting tool is designed to make every other traffic source you use more powerful. It’s helping real estate agents reach the 98% of expensive, hard-earned site visitors who didn’t convert right away. It helps you deliver the right message, at the right time, to the RIGHT QUALIFIED LEADS.
Own and control your web traffic by dropping an anonymous browser cookie on each new buyer/seller prospect visiting your site. Later, when your ‘cookied’ visitors browse the web, our remarketing tool will know exactly when to serve your carefully crafted message through targeted online ads. The ads are served only to people who have previously visited your site, getting back those expensive, hard-earned site visitors by building both trust and brand familiarity through repetition.
Here is your opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry without cost, or obligation. Don’t reinvent the wheel. Stop wasting time and start creating the real estate business you deserve!